Adventure Projects is hiring a web engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

WTB: Skis (160-170cm) and Tech Bindings FOUND!

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Kyle Tarry · · Portland, OR · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 241

Edit: All set, thanks!!

Trying to put together a touring setup for my special lady friend.  Looking for a few things:

Skis: 160-165 cm, 90-100 mm waist, some tip rocker.  If you've got something close let me know, definitely have some flexibility on it!

Bindings: Any tech bindings, really.  Prefer with a brake, prefer newer stuff with flippable heel risers, but open to whatever!

Thanks!

Neil R · · Denver, CO · Joined Jun 2009 · Points: 200

Hey, I have some BD juice 172 skis with Fischer ambition 10 bindings. I know it's not exactly what you're looking for, but it's a great setup if you think it'll work for you. Let me know if you're interested!

Steve Williams · · Denver, CO · Joined Jul 2005 · Points: 235

Thanks guys.  Neil, 172 is definitely too much ski for the wife but I appreciate it.  Steve, those skis are quite a bit skinnier than I was looking for.  Would definitely something in the 85-88 cm range, but low 70s is too skinny.  Thanks anyway!

Bump!

Zak Krenzer · · Auburn, WA · Joined Feb 2013 · Points: 265

Brand new Speed Turn's in the box for $260 Shipped to your door! Sure, there aren't brakes, but at 700 grams for the pair, your lady friend will be happy on the way up! PM me

Albi Eds · · Brooklyn, NY · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 26

PM'd some deets I think you'll like.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY
Post a Reply to "WTB: Skis (160-170cm) and Tech Bindings FOUND!"

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.