Mountain Project Logo

Moab / Indian Creek March 10th - 16th /// Partners wanted!

Original Post
Parker Lewis · · Bozeman, MT · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

Hey all!

I am looking for some rad humans to climb with while I'm down in the desert for spring break this year. I am sport climber and boulderer who is now getting into the trad game. I have limited experience crack climbing (learned in the Creek for 4 days last year), but understand the general technique and should probably be able to (struggle) leading my way up some 5.10 and following easy 5.11. I've led a few trad routes, but am definitely still learning. i'm happy to climb at whatever level is within my limits. As far as gear goes, I have doubles in BD from .3-3 and a 70m rope.

I'll be around Moab / Indian Creek from March 10th to the 16th, and would ideally like to climb for a few days towards the beginning of those dates and a few at the end so I can throw some biking in between and let my most-likely-wrecked hands heal a bit. (or more likely scab over so I can break them open again)

My priorities: safety, fun, some challenge. I'm pretty easy going and definitely ready to get stoked on some climbing under the desert sun.

Shoot me a PM or text me at (414) 213-344three and let's make some plans!

Cheers,

Parker

Jeff Spiegler · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 0

Hello all, east coast trad climber 34 years experience, looking for one or two hearty souls to adventure into arches/Moab area and do some moderates. I have all team gear; all you need are shoes and a harness and good attitude. I will be there this afternoon ready to climb Saturday morning 3/10. 603-209-4858 Jeff 

Eric Rooth · · Washington · Joined Feb 2018 · Points: 0

Thursday or Friday 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Utah Partners
Post a Reply to "Moab / Indian Creek March 10th - 16th /// Partn…"