Mountain Project Logo

RR 3/11 to 3/19

Original Post
Katya gh · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2008 · Points: 60

hey,

I'll be available many of those days to climb though potential commitments are in place for several dates.  I'm both an experience trad and sport climber and happy to do whatever the weather and gear allows for.  I will have my sport gear but not my trad though happy to share your rack.  I'm usually trying to do new (for me) trad routes instead of ones I've already done before.  You can see my profile for a more or less up-to-date list.  Happy to repeat sport stuff---hope to be climbing 11s but hard to tell after a indoor season.

Anyways, I'm pretty chill about what I get on as long as I'm climbing, we're safe and having fun.

Cathy

please pm me.

mathew sahli · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2011 · Points: 135

Will be around during that time, just bought my ticket

but need a partner for multi pitch trad,  I am looking to climb up to 5.10, with lots of mileage and speed. I have only done 2 multi pitch routes in Vegas, so my local knowledge is slim. I love hard trad and sport climbing, but with finger injuries, I only want to trad these relatively light grades right now.

Patrick Macdonald · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2018 · Points: 0

Ill be their the 19th! have a full rack and sport. would love to try some routes out! 

I think I am pretty much hooked up with partners at this point so sorry about that. I hope it all works out for you.  I'll keep checking into this forum as I know partners 'break' or go AWOL

Will be looking for a partner on the 19th.  Please see my original post for the 'gist' of me. Getting lazy re posts...sorry.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "RR 3/11 to 3/19"
in the Nevada Partners