Mountain Project Logo

Free Gear/Giving Away

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Maurice Chaunders · · boise, id · Joined Sep 2010 · Points: 5

Spoken for!
Free well used Pataguc micro puff Men’s M. Some might say tattered. Stained and repaired. Achieve instant sketchability as a climbing bumb. It’s a gray zip up. I just wore it recently and it’s totally functional. If you need this, you also need me to ship it you. Who wants it?

Mikey Wally · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2014 · Points: 8,110
Maurice Chaunders wrote: Free well used Pataguc micro puff Men’s M. Some might say tattered. Stained and repaired. Achieve instant sketchability as a climbing bumb. It’s a gray zip up. I just wore it recently and it’s totally functional. If you need this, you also need me to ship it you. Who wants it?

i could use i will pm

ClimbingOn · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2008 · Points: 0

Yates Shield Bigwall harness size Medium. Has seen a lot of use. Some fuzz on the webbing. Seems perfect for setting in a gym since it's so comfortable. $8 shipping.

Update: Claimed
Jonathanlessing · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 0

I'll take it! just PM'd

Chris Alexander · · Mount Vernon, WA · Joined 18 days ago · Points: 0

Anyone getting rid of a belay device or some Quickdraws. Trying to get into the sport and get all the gear. I’ll pay shipping thanks in advance. 

Mikey Wally · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2014 · Points: 8,110

chris, i have an old atc i can give you

SinRopa · · parts unknown · Joined Sep 2013 · Points: 30
Mikey Wally wrote: chris, i have an old atc i can give you 

That’s nice of you, but don’t encourage what should be WTB posts in the free stuff forum 
Sawyer W · · Van · Joined May 2018 · Points: 0
SinRopa wrote:
That’s nice of you, but don’t encourage what should be WTB posts in the free stuff forum 

Pls don’t feed the bears

Cole Metzger · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2019 · Points: 0
Sawyer W wrote:

Pls don’t feed the bears

Unless it's people asking for things on the free gear/giving away thread.

Ziggy Chalkdust · · nowhere · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 29
I bought some histrength torx bolts for the petzl masselottes. the stock allens are kinda shite and strip out when changing to new picks. I'll send em free to anybody who wants them. GRADE 12.9 Black-Oxide Alloy Steel Torx Flat Head Screws, M5 x 0.80 mm Thread Size, 16 mm Long
JD N · · San Antonio, TX · Joined Nov 2018 · Points: 0

BD 20% off single use code
SS-BWWT-4RZP-HSZF-MM47

Max G · · KC · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 0
Max G wrote: Simond climbing shoes size 42. Pretty beat up but if someone can give them another life somehow, I prefer giving them for free than throwing them away.
You pay shipping. PM me. 

Still up for grabs, never heard back from the two guys who reached out initially.

Jon Rhoderick · · Redmond, OR · Joined Jul 2009 · Points: 916

FREE Pack
Cilo 40B old style

Bought this used and used it for 9 years, has some worn fabric at the bottom. Will come with some straps, back pad and some straps but no lid or frame. Once Graham is back full time you could buy those things from his website.
Pics to follow, ‘buyer’ will pay for shipping. 

Gavin W · · Langley, BC · Joined Feb 2015 · Points: 181
Jon Rhoderick wrote: FREE Pack
Cilo 40B old style

Bought this used and used it for 9 years, has some worn fabric at the bottom. Will come with some straps, back pad and some straps but no lid or frame. Once Graham is back full time you could buy those things from his website.
Pics to follow, ‘buyer’ will pay for shipping. 

PM'ed!

Jon Rhoderick · · Redmond, OR · Joined Jul 2009 · Points: 916

That was fast, there’s some sharks in these waters...

CHARLOYA CHARLOTA · · Unknown Hometown · Joined 3 days ago · Points: 0
Tomily ma wrote:

This is such a tempting offer. jumble solver My mailman is kind of a dick anyways. 

Let's stay civil, auto clicker and attempt to keep with giving/receiving word unscrambler, not requesting, as the original idea was this.

Briggs Lazalde · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

Yo can u get ur best gear plus some beer for the price of nothing bitches?

Just playing of course, unless you know u feelin generous early holiday style... I got a 70m bd dry 9.5 or whatever that green rope is from 2 years ago that I retired bcuz of a few slightly flat spots and some shealth damage in some places. We used the hell outta it so retired early. Honestly it was probably good to go still but I already cut myself a few 10m sections out of it for various purposes. Anyone want some lengths? Specify what length and I'll ship it in flat rate boxes. I think 13$+ change covers flat rate usps boxes that will fit about up to a 10m-15m length but I'll check once I'm at the shipping office and make sure I get you the best deal. If expedited shipping isn't an issue I'll just find the best price available. Maybe as low as 7$. Bird up

Doug Z · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

For free  a pair of shoes (size roughly men's 8) and two harnesses. They are all old and a little bulky. Claimed. 

Julia Burns · · Brooklyn, NY / Currently Se… · Joined Sep 2009 · Points: 5

LA SPORTIVA WOMEN'S MYTHOS 37

These are pretty old and need to be resoled (one shoe wore through rubber on the toe), but can still be used.  I have a bunch of older / worn shoes that I keep in my gym rotation and I need to pair down.  I would throw them out, but thought maybe someone could use them.  Buyer pays shipping via USPS (should be $8 envelope) and Paypal.  PM me to purchase.  Thanks! 

Alex Honhole · · Berkeley, CA · Joined Jul 2018 · Points: 0

Beat up TC Pros (size 43) and Scarpa Helix (size 42.5). Yes I painted the Helix. Pay the shipping and they're yours! Take one or both together. Could be your offwidth quiver, but don't expect much precision edging ;)

Both shoes:

Scarpa toes and TC Pro inside edges:

TC toes and scarpa inside edges:
Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY
Post a Reply to "Free Gear/Giving Away"