Mountain Project Logo

Free Gear/Giving Away

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Jon Rhoderick · · Redmond, OR · Joined Jul 2009 · Points: 966

Oregon.  I am referring to the tongues I’m getting rid of

Sawyer W · · NH · Joined May 2018 · Points: 0
Jon Rhoderick wrote: Oregon.  I am referring to the tongues I’m getting rid of

I’ll claim one, even pp you $1, but if you can donate it to your local ASPCA as a cat toy instead of sending it to me, I would appreciate it.

That way, next time someone asks me if a “cat has got my tongue” I can say yes and explain this really awful, long form joke.
Samuel Schaefer · · Austin Tx · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 0

I have some evolv approah shoes I don’t want. Size 10 men’s. Too big for me

Riley Snell · · Ann Arbor, MI · Joined Jul 2019 · Points: 0
Samuel Schaefer wrote: I have some evolv approah shoes I don’t want. Size 10 men’s. Too big for me

PM’d you

Michael L · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2012 · Points: 499

DAMN

Old lady H · · Boise, ID · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 1,374

NONRATED party decorations! Anyone want these? Should have good karma, from my last day of employment party at work. Just pm your mailing address, and I'll throw them in the snail mail. Hand (attached to me person) could go free too....heaps of shipping, though. Take the last comment annnnyway ya want! ;-)

Best, Helen

EDIT 8/26: If you actually want these, send an address!

Buck Rio · · MN · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 16
SinRopa wrote: FREE: Two pairs of BD men’s Credo pants.  Size 36.  Barely worn, dark blue and light blue.

$15 covers flat rate USPS shipping.  I only take Zelle.

I'll take them if I could paypal you...

Q C · · Indianapolis, IN · Joined Jan 2019 · Points: 1
SinRopa wrote: FREE: Two pairs of BD men’s Credo pants.  Size 36.  Barely worn, dark blue and light blue.

$15 covers flat rate USPS shipping.  I only take Zelle.

PM'd

Andrew Rice · · Los Angeles, CA · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 11
SinRopa wrote: FREE: Petzl Snowwalker ice axe, 60cm.

$20 covers flat rate USPS shipping.  I only take Zelle.

Sending you $20!

earl mcalister · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined Aug 2010 · Points: 241

SOLD
Caleb Schwarz · · Colorado Springs, CO · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 120

Pm'd

Old lady H · · Boise, ID · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 1,374
Old lady H wrote: NONRATED party decorations! Anyone want these? Should have good karma, from my last day of employment party at work. Just pm your mailing address, and I'll throw them in the snail mail. Hand (attached to me person) could go free too....heaps of shipping, though. Take the last comment annnnyway ya want! ;-)

Best, Helen

EDIT 8/26: If you actually want these, send an address!

TAKEN!! :-)

The person who was interested hasn't sent an address to mail these to, so they are up for grabs! Pm WITH A MAILING ADDRESS if you would like them!!

Best, Helen
Michael S · · Somewhere, USA · Joined May 2019 · Points: 25
SinRopa wrote: FREE: 8.1mm rope, 37m.  Used a few times for glacier travel, unknown history before that.

PM sent

Gavin W · · NW WA · Joined Feb 2015 · Points: 181
SinRopa wrote: EDIT: CLAIMED

FREE: 8.1mm rope, 37m.  Used a few times for glacier travel, unknown history before that.

If you weren't sin ropa before, you sure are now.

SinRopa wrote:

I too once interpreted the phrase that way.  

Using my then limited Spanish, I had relayed to a few Argentinians inquiring about conditions that the route I was descending was in fine shape, and although my partner had turned back, I’d continued upward to the summit, sin ropa.  

They seemed dubious, and I only later realized why.

Muy chistoso!

I always thought you were a nudist who gives everything away.

Thanks again for the great ice axe!

James Bing · · Salem, NH · Joined Jan 2019 · Points: 0
SinRopa wrote: FREE: MH Direkt 2 tent. Mint condition.

$950.00 covers flat rate USPS shipping.  I only take Zelle.

PM Sent

Bryce L · · Atlanta, GA · Joined Jan 2019 · Points: 72
SinRopa wrote: FREE: MH Direkt 2 tent. Mint condition.

$950.00 covers flat rate USPS shipping.  I only take Zelle.

Hope you can find a taker. Absolutely legit of you to pitch the tent for the picture! 

Angel Victoria · · La Verne, CA · Joined Jun 2019 · Points: 10
Looking to only trade for a size 10 or 9.5 (M) aggressive shoes such as Solutions or Agros, these scarpa instincts are size 10.5 (M) and have been used only 2 times, rubber on the toes and all around is still in fantastic condition, by the way I’m new to the forums so I’m still not sure on how to respond or view the latest updates so please message me on Instagram @angel.victoria or Snapchat @ngel_victoria9
Angel Victoria wrote:
Looking to only trade for a size 10 or 9.5 (M) aggressive shoes such as Solutions or Agros, these scarpa instincts are size 10.5 (M) and have been used only 2 times, rubber on the toes and all around is still in fantastic condition, by the way I’m new to the forums so I’m still not sure on how to respond or view the latest updates so please message me on Instagram @angel.victoria or Snapchat @ngel_victoria9

This is the "Free Stuff" thread. Not the "trade for other stuff" or "asking for free stuff" thread.

What you want to do is get in the "For Sale" forum and then hit the button to create a new thread. Then you'll be golden. Good luck with your trade. 

David N · · Los angeles · Joined May 2017 · Points: 5

All claimed. 

Free jacket - pocket delam and bottom got mangled when wofe put in drier. Otherwise in good condition. Size XL.

Mountain headwear xl softshell pants. I think I they are called winter wanderer??? Superb condition. My guess would be ~35 waist 32 inseam. I'm 6'4" 205 with 34 waist and they are a little baggy.

In Los Angeles. You pay shipping. Please only claim if you plan to use for yourself!!!

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started