Mountain Project Logo

Room for rent in SLC (E Millcreek), $500, avail July 1st

Original Post
Sarah Inwood · · Millcreek, UT · Joined Jan 2008 · Points: 6

Very light and bright 190 sqft bedroom available in a lovely, spacious and quiet 2900 sqft, 5 BR, 2½ bath, east Millcreek ranch-style home. Views of mountains, attached one car garage [used for storage],great backyard, W/D, D/W, central air, whole house fan, spacious living room, dining room, guest room, plenty of storage, fenced yard, vegetable garden, apricot tree, [and hopefully soon berry patch and chicken coop!]. Hardwood floors upstairs, eggshell white carpets downstairs. Off street parking. Two minutes away from I-215, I-80, and the entrance to Millcreek Canyon; 10 minutes to the U.

We are a low key household who enjoy getting outside to climb, run, bike, hike, garden and more. There is wifi but no cable; we  rarely run the central air and keep the heat at a low setting; dry our laundry on the clothesline or drying rack [most of the time]; do our dishes after we use them , there’s a slim list of weekly chores (e.g. clean kitchen floor).

Move in cost is $1500: first month’s rent, last month’s rent, and fully refundable deposit ($500). Monthly costs are rent plus a share of utilities -- typically runs $25-35 per month.

No smoking or drugs. I love dogs and would consider a dog if certain criteria are met (e.g. don’t shed; have somewhere to be during the day). No cats. Only one person; no couples.

The room will be available July 1st.

Reach out if this sounds good to you!

Santiago Vega Castro · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 5

Still avialable?

Sarah Inwood · · Millcreek, UT · Joined Jan 2008 · Points: 6

Hi Santiago, Thanks for reaching out. A room will be available July 1st. Is that potentially of interest to you?

Cheers,
Sarah

Adam Knutson · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined Oct 2014 · Points: 174

Hi Sarah.  I'm interested and sent a pm.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern Utah & Idaho
Post a Reply to "Room for rent in SLC (E Millcreek), $500, avail…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started