Mountain Project Logo

**PRICE DROP - FS/Trade: NWT North Face Inferno -20 Sleeping Bag

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Taylor Anderson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

For sale or trade: The North Face Inferno -20 Sleeping bag. I have both a Long and Regular I'm looking to sell that are both BRAND NEW and never used.

North Face link for more info.

https://www.thenorthface.com/shop/inferno-20f-29c-2?variationId=BEX#hero=0

These bags retail around $670 after tax - Asking $480 each, buyer pays shipping & pp fees (~$30). Or willing to trade depending on what you have to offer. 

Thanks.

Price drop bump!! $490 obo + shipping/pp fees. Need these gone so I can start collecting ice gear!

Christopher Peterson · · Belgrade, MT · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 1,466

What kind of ice gear are you looking for?  Perhaps we could trade...?

Christopher Peterson wrote:

What kind of ice gear are you looking for?  Perhaps we could trade...?

Tools are the biggest item on my list. Definitely interested in trading depending on what you have to offer. 

I have a lot of gear, but I was asking what you are looking for.  Crampons?  What kind of tools?  Screws?  Please be specific.

I have a pair of grivel x-monsters, a 58cm Petzl Sum’tec, a 52cm sum’tec, many screws, several pairs of crampons, etc.  please let me know.

Tools as in technical ice axes 

Taylor Anderson wrote:

Tools as in technical ice axes 

Ok, I gotcha.  But I meant brands, types.  Nomics?  X-dreams?  Does anything I have interest you?  I also have some boots, basically new, sz us10 (43)

Ah, sorry for the confusion. I would potentially be interested in nomics, though leaning towards something more like the quarks. I’ll be brand new to ice climbing, so looking for something that can be primarily used for alpine climbing & then easier to moderate ice climbing - therefore, something a little more versitale. I would also be interested in a couple more screws potentially depending on the how used they were

Bump - still available. However no longer in need of technical tools. 

Price drop bump!! $480 obo + shipping/pp fees.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "**PRICE DROP - FS/Trade: NWT North Face Inferno…"
in the FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY