Mountain Project Logo

WTB Set of stoppers and Set of cams

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Ethan Hyde · · Portland, OR · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Looking to buy a set of stoppers, a couple doubles would be great. Also looking to buy a larger set of cams, not just three or four. Just starting to build up my trad rack. I can meet up anywhere in the Portland area if anyone selling is near by. 

TradRick · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 30

I’ve got a very, very lightly used set of DMM Dragon 2 cams (1-5). They are equivalent to BD C4 .75-3.  $260 for the set.  I’ll cover shipping.  Slings are original and in very good shape.  No falls on any of the cams.  Stored in a tote.  Let me know if you’re interested and I’ll send pictures.

Ethan Hyde · · Portland, OR · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

PM sent

Zachary Winters · · Winthrop, WA · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 430

This is a good deal: https://www.mountainproject.com/forum/topic/114112307/dmm-stoppers-1-6-45

Probably would buy them myself if I needed them. Not a complete set, but the sizes I use most.

ClimbingOn · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2008 · Points: 0

Full set of Black Diamond Camalots (pre-C4). All the way from .1 to #5. Most have never even been placed. All are in excellent condition. Not looking to split up the set. $675. If you're interested, I have a full set of like-new BD stoppers we can work out a deal on as well.

Nick Niebuhr · · CO · Joined Aug 2013 · Points: 465

I have a set of BD hexes I can sell you

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started