Mountain Project Logo

WTB Set of stoppers and Set of cams

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Ethan Hyde · · Portland, OR · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Looking to buy a set of stoppers, a couple doubles would be great. Also looking to buy a larger set of cams, not just three or four. Just starting to build up my trad rack. I can meet up anywhere in the Portland area if anyone selling is near by. 

TradRick · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 30

I’ve got a very, very lightly used set of DMM Dragon 2 cams (1-5). They are equivalent to BD C4 .75-3.  $260 for the set.  I’ll cover shipping.  Slings are original and in very good shape.  No falls on any of the cams.  Stored in a tote.  Let me know if you’re interested and I’ll send pictures.

Ethan Hyde · · Portland, OR · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

PM sent

Z Winters · · Mazama, WA · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 220

This is a good deal: https://www.mountainproject.com/forum/topic/114112307/dmm-stoppers-1-6-45

Probably would buy them myself if I needed them. Not a complete set, but the sizes I use most.

ClimbingOn · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2008 · Points: 405

Full set of Black Diamond Camalots (pre-C4). All the way from .1 to #5. Most have never even been placed. All are in excellent condition. Not looking to split up the set. $675. If you're interested, I have a full set of like-new BD stoppers we can work out a deal on as well.

Nick Niebuhr · · Santa Fe, NM · Joined Aug 2013 · Points: 465

I have a set of BD hexes I can sell you

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "WTB Set of stoppers and Set of cams "
in the FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.