Mountain Project Logo

Looking for Partner for Bigwall Climbing in Yosemite In may . My Goal is the Nose.

Original Post
Andrew Petrilllo · · Portland · Joined Feb 2018 · Points: 0

My goal is to climb el cap during the month of may. I am going to be in Yosemite for 3 weeks in May and I am looking for climbing partners. I am an experienced climber. I have climbed multiple free routes in Yosemite and the biggest climb I have done is Dragontail Peak in the enchantments. I can lead up to 5.10 trad and am a confident leader. I am currently training hard for Yosemite. I have never done big wall climbing except for alpine climbs. I am not as experienced with Aid climbing but I have led C1 in Yosemite and I am a fast learner too. I have a double rack. If your going to be in Yosemite in May and your looking to do some thing big.. send me a message. 

Max Turner · · Durango, CO · Joined Mar 2018 · Points: 0

I’ll probably be in Yosemite for a couple weeks in may, I’m an experienced sport climber and have a super solid understanding of rope systems But I’m just getting into trad. I’ll belay and follow On pretty much any route. Hell, if you’re bold enough, I’ll follow you up el cap hahah (it’s a dream of mine). Definitely under your abilities, but hey if you need a belay from someone stoked to be in the valley, shoot me a PM.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Looking for Partner for Bigwall Climbing in Yos…"
in the Northern California Partners