Mountain Project Logo

Dana Design Packs FS

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Tom Herrin · · Highland, CA · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0

I have three Dana Packs I am selling:

The first is a Big Sky Pack from about 1996 or '97, dont remember when I purchased exctly, but I am the original owner of this one from new.  This is a Bozeman made pack in great condition, with no functional issues, no rips tears or holes anywhere.  Cosmetically it shows some staining from use, but still looks good.  This is a panel loading pack, with an outside and an inside pocket, and a shove-it pocket on the back.  M/L pack bag, Med straps and Med hip belt on this pack.  Asking $85 plus $18 shipping for this one.  Free local pickup in Highland, CA (near San Bernardino).  See pics below for condition:

The second pack is a 1980's vintage Bridger pack, part of the Killer B series.  This is a pack I picked up used recently, but will not be keeping.  This one shows a fair amount of wear, some staining here and there, but is still fully functional.  Some of the metal D rings on the shouider straps show some rust, but everythuing is still intact. This one has two long external pockets on the back, and one big internal pocket, in addition to the pocket inside the lid.  This is a Large size pack bag, medium hip belt, and unknown size on the shoulder straps, but they seem similar to the newer Mediums.  Asking $49 plus $18 shipping for this one, or free local pickup.  More pics:

The last pack is a Dynamo pack, not sure when it was made, but appears to be at the very end of the Bozeman made packs, or during the transition to the mexico made packs (late 90's?).  The logos and shoulder straps are like a bozeman made pack, but it has the newer grid fabric for the pack bag.  This appears to be a Crossflex series pack.  I bought it used, but it does not fit me well (too small) so its up for sale, which sucks because its kind of a cool design.  This is kind of like a mini Bomb Pack, but with an additional pocket built into the rear shove-it panel.  Its a one size pack, with a Medium crossflex belt and medium straps - fit is similar to a small Bomb Pack, but there is enough length in the velcro on the straps to fit a longer torso.  My problem was with the hip belt - I use a large with my Bomb Pack and this one was just too small.  Asking $69 plus $18 shipping for this one, or free local pickup.

Reasonable offers entertained, and if you want more than one of these I will combine shipping at $18 for the lot.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Dana Design Packs FS"