Mountain Project Logo

Metolious, DMM & WC Friends for sale

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Tom D · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2013 · Points: 10

Hey all! It’s that time of year again and I’m beginning to dust off the rock gear. I recently updated my rack and rather than leaving them buried in a gear bin I’d like to get these cams into the hands of the next eager climber looking to get into trad but can’t afford all those fancy new shiny cams!!!

Looking to sell as two full racks, with the exception being the metolious UL mastercam #7.

Not interested in piecing out the racks quite yet.. 

Venmo please otherwise I have to fuck around and get my paypal account back up and running

rack #1 is a combo of metolious and dmm cams .5-#4. All have been placed, some have been weighted, others have been fallen on. Wouldn’t be selling them if I didn’t trust them. $240 shipped to your door. 

Rack #2 is a run of older style Wild Country Tech Friends from .4-#3. I placed these frequently and they always feel extremely secure when the rock is good. Same deal- placed weighted and some were fallen on. Still trust all of ‘em. $275 shipped!

Lastly, a metolious UL Mastercam #7. Bought as an extra hand sized piece but no longer need it. Basically new. $55 shipped.

Thanks!! PM if interested

Nick Haha · · Baltimore, md · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 115

Still available?

Sam Miller · · Bend, OR · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 30

Still got anything?

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Metolious, DMM & WC Friends for sale "
in the FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.