Mountain Project Logo

WTT Petzl Lynx for BD Stingers

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Brassmonkey · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2012 · Points: 115

Looking to trade my Petzl Lynx for a set of BD Stingers that are in good to great shape.   My Lynx have only seen 10 days of ice since I bought them at the beginning of this season.   They are set up in mono configuration currently, the other 2 points are brand new.  The points currently on the crampons haven't been sharpened or filed at all yet.  Also taking offers for the Lynx if I can't find someone to trade with.  Thanks!

Updated with pics

Bump

Josh Landis · · Bloomsburg, PA · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 5

I have a pair of stingers that I might be willing to trade, also bought at the beginning of this season, only used 6 times. I filed the points once. 

Manuel Prieto · · Grand Junction · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Would you be willing to sell just the flex fronts for your Lynx's? I know that you can currently buy some. They are white, but I would like the grey ones. Thank you for your time.

I'm currently working on a trade with Josh, if it goes through ask him, he might be down!

Gone pending completion of trade. 

Manuel Prieto · · Grand Junction · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Thank you for the response.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY
Post a Reply to "WTT Petzl Lynx for BD Stingers"

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.