Mountain Project Logo

Red River Gorge March 3-4

Original Post
Hannah Lippe · · Somerville · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 5

I'm from Boston and am going to pop down from a Cincinnati work trip to RRG for the March 3-4 weekend.  I would love to find a partner to climb with!  I am working on leading 5.7/5.8 trad, can lead 5.9 sport, but happy to TR whatever.  I'll have my personal gear, and I can bring a rope/draws down, but if you already have gear, that saves me a bit of luggage on the trip. I don't have a trad rack yet. Let me know -- am excited to explore the area! 

Brandon Castillo · · Lexington, KY · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

I would love to meet up! Feel free to call me at 859-327-8155.

Scott Simon · · Carbondale, Illinois · Joined Dec 2014 · Points: 0

If you're still looking for a partner on the 4th, I will be available in the morning. 2174300594

Ted Slusser · · Nashville · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 15

Anyone still in need of a climbing partner for RRG this weekend?

Cody B · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

Hey all, I'm down to get out this Saturday and Sunday if anyone is still looking for a partner. I have a rope and such, shoot me a text 585 208 1913

Hannah Lippe · · Somerville · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 5

Hey y’all! Thanks for all the responses! Looks like lots of interest - Brandon, Simon, and I have coordinated for sat and sun, and I'm down to figure out how to get more people out and mix and match partners to maximize climbing time! I’ll be at Miguel’s tonight and tomorrow night, feel free to shoot me a text 6502749661 if you’re around. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Red River Gorge March 3-4"
in the South Eastern States Partners