Adventure Projects is hiring a web engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

SOLD: Set of BD C4 cams (.3 through 3) and BD Stopper Set (1 through 13)

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Ryan Scott · · Watertown, MA · Joined Feb 2011 · Points: 0

***** EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SOLD *****

I thought I would get into trad climbing but never did, so I'm hoping to find a home for these. I bought them all around Christmas 2015 and they've just hung in the closet since then. Everything is completely unused except for 3 pieces that were placed in a crack out of curiosity to see how they work.

I'd prefer Venmo for all payments. If you're in the Boston area, we can arrange a pickup instead of shipping.

Black Diamond Camalot C4s (Sizes .3, .4, .75, 1, 2, 3):

These are for sale as a set. All of them are in perfect condition and unused, except for the #1. As you can see in the photo, the #1 has some minor scuffing on the painted lobes. I placed this cam in a crack at Rumney just to see how it works, it was never actually used for protection. All of the cams are mechanically smooth and the slings are like-new.

Price: $240 for the set, with free shipping in the continental U.S.

I will also throw in the set of Black Diamond Oz Hoodwire carabiners (included in photos) for an extra $20. These were purchased with the cams and are also unused.

Black Diamond Stopper Set (Sized 1 - 13):

These are for sale as a set. Perfect condition and unused, except for the #8 and #9. As you can see in the photo, the #8 and #9 have some minor scuffing. Just like the cam above, I placed these stoppers in a crack at Rumney to see how they work, but they were never actually used for protection. All of the wires are in perfect condition, as you would expect from new, unused stoppers.

Price: $85 for the set, with free shipping in the continental U.S.

Extra discount if you want to buy everything listed: 6 cams + 6 racking carabiners + 13 stoppers => $290 including shipping.

Photos:

Bump. I dropped the prices on everything, and added a bulk price for anyone who wants to buy everything that's listed. Great deal for some brand new gear!

ZFish · · Laramie, WY · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 320

Pm'd

Briggs Lazalde · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

$290 for all this gear in this condition including shipping??? Dude if this doesn't sell tonight which it will, ill take it

Everything has been sold.

Briggs Lazalde · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

You gave someone a steal of a deal. Props to the OP for friendly pricing 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "SOLD: Set of BD C4 cams (.3 through 3) and BD S…"
in the FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.