For next few days, REI will DOUBLE your gift to the Access Fund - up to $65,000. Donate Now!
Mountain Project Logo

FS: women's medium Mountain Hardwear tactical softshell and Columbia parka

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
amy a · · Reno, NV · Joined Mar 2012 · Points: 0

The Mountain Hardwear jacket is actually red, but came out pink in the pictures (for reference, the background is supposed to be yellow, not green.) It features pit zippers, a helmet-compatible hood, thumb loops for warmth and a cord to cinch the hood tight at the neck. I love this jacket, but my shoulders have outgrown it and it's now too snug. The Columbia parka has a detachable hood and isn't tactical, but is cozy. I'm asking $90 for the MH and $40 for the parka, plus shipping, whatever that works out to be. Both jackets are women's medium and in good shape, although the Mountain Hardwear jacket has a few scuffles. If interested I can send more detailed photos. I am located in Reno, but I will be in Yosemite this weekend, Bishop the weekend of the 27th and Red Rocks after that, so if you are interested, I'm also available to meet up. PM me here or text me at 831 227 9503. Thanks! 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "FS: women's medium Mountain Hardwear tactical s…"
in the FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.