Mountain Project Logo

SOLD

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Chris Bamat · · Boulder, CO · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 15

TNF Summit Jacket - $275 OBO
Gore Dryloft, Size S - fits like M, excellent condition. A few small pinholes patched with tenacious tape, recently cleaned and re-lofted.
This is a great jacket - fairly lightweight and packs down to football-size. It's cut at the hips (hence the jacket not parka naming) and I'm only selling because it's JUST a tad short on me. Has attached hood (helmet compatible with drawstring and full lower face coverage), two external pockets, 1 small internal chest pocket, and two internal drop pockets for water bottles. It supposedly packs into it's own pocket, but I honestly have no idea how that's possible - one pocket is set up for it but I've never been able to fit the entire jacket inside.

It's in excellent condition, and is perfect for high peaks and Alaska.

Price is for local pickup in the CO Front Range area. We can work out shipping if you're interested.

Item is in great condition, I'm just looking to upgrade to a longer parka. Let me know if you have any questions.

Caz Drach · · C'Wood, UT · Joined Jun 2013 · Points: 310

Pm on the cat meow

Bump:

Sleeping bag sold
Jacket still up for sale - price lowered

Theo Winter · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2018 · Points: 0

Is the jacket still for sale?

If it is would it be possible to ship to Switzerland?

Hey Theo - no, the jacket is sold. Thanks!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY
Post a Reply to "SOLD"

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.