Mountain Project Logo

Partner for 2/12-2/21 NY VT or NH

Original Post
Jenipher Lee · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2013 · Points: 0

Will be based out of Lake Placid beginning of next week. Albany over the weekend. Burlington after the weekend. Looking to top rope or second low end multi-pitch. Will travel to meet-up within few hours drive. And share accommodations.

Eshaw · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2011 · Points: 40

Hey Jenipher,

I'm in New Hampshire and would be interested in climbing tomorrow (Monday) if you're still looking for someone. Let me know if you're interested,

Eric

Driving into Lake Placid tomorrow. I have lodging secured there for 3 days. With room to accommodate at the KOA. Soonest I could make NH would be Tuesday? I have an open schedule for the next week and a half.

Bryant Race · · Washington, CT · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 0

Hey Jenipher

I'm in Boston for work until the 16th but I'm trying to get on some Ice in NH or VT after that until Tuesday (2/20). I'm not leading but would be happy to find somewhere that has a lot of accessible TR setups.  

Bryant, I would be willing and able to meet you somewhere on Monday the 19th? Anywhere specific? Open to VT or NH. I will research WI 2-3 TR routes for both tonight and check back tomorrow.

Bryant Race · · Washington, CT · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 0

Sounds good to me, I'll be either in Boston or possibly up in Maine, so NH would probably work a little better for me. I've heard good things about Champney Falls 

chris dodson · · Greenfield, MA · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 0

Hi Jennifer; I am looking for a partner for Saturday and Sunday the 17th and 18th in either northern Vermont at Smuggler's Notch or Lake Willoughby, or Crawford Notch, New Hampshire.  I lead up to NEI 4, but would be glad to climb 2's and 3's.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Partner for 2/12-2/21 NY VT or NH"
in the North Eastern States Partners