Adventure Projects is hiring a web engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

FS: Rab Xenon X jacket, OR Cathode hooded jacket, OR Deviator hooded vest (all size L)

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Mike McL · · South Lake Tahoe, CA · Joined Dec 2007 · Points: 1,530

Prices include shipping to the lower 48.  PM me here if you're interested.  PayPal or Venmo works.     

For Sale: 

1.  SOLD OR Cathode hooded jacket.  Lightweight synthetic insulting jacket with breathable side panels and a hood.  Stuffs into its own pocket.  Mens size large.  Red color.  Used less than 5 days, only worn standing around when belaying, like-new condition.  It's been washed with Nikwax Tech Wash.  No issues whatsoever.  It doesn't fit me too well which is why I'm selling.  $80.  

2.  OR Deviator hooded vest. Active insulation piece.  Light insulation in the chest with light fleece back & hood.  Blue color.  Mens size large.  Used 1 day on a short hike, like-new condition, no issues whatsoever.  It also doesn't first me too well which is the reason for selling.  $65.

3.  SOLD Rab Xenon X hooded jacket.  Lightweight synthetic insulation piece.  Stuffs into its own pocket.  Blue color with fluorescent green interior/highlights.  Mens size large.  Also a couple of years old.  Moderate use.  Minor pilling on one of the sleeves (pictured).  Otherwise no issues.  Not rips or tears.  Very good condition, lots of life left.  Recently washed with Nikwax Tech Wash.  $105.  

Pics to come.

Cathode (the white dusty areas are just chalk):

Vest:

Houdini (it looks wrinkled from being stuffed into its own pocket).  The small patches are shown.  The biggest is about 1 x 1.5 inches.  The rips are very, very small, a few mm each:

Joe Z. · · Prairie du Sac, WI · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 120

Ill take the Houdini

Houdini is sold 

Bump.  Prices reduced.  

Rab Xenon X jacket:

Minor pilling on right sleeve of jacket: 

Xenon X is sold.  Cathode and Deviator vest are available.  

Bump for price reductions 

Cathode is sold. Deviator vest still available. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "FS: Rab Xenon X jacket, OR Cathode hooded jacke…"
in the FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.