Adventure Projects is hiring a web engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

New Neptune's Coffee - Boulder, CO

Original Post
Matt B · · Boulder, CO · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 281

First, the new Neptune Mountaineering is seriously epic. If you are in the area and haven't been by to check it out yet, you certainly should.

More on point with this forum topic though, the store has opened a small cafe serving espresso drinks and drip coffee. I'm a bit of a coffee connoisseur (being involved with specialty coffee growing and selling in Asia), and the coffee they have is seriously good. They are getting it from a local roaster, Ampersand, which seems to be a great company committed to high quality coffee, women's empowerment, and sustainability. All around, super cool. Did I mention the coffee is superb?

In addition, they have some seating, so if you want to get some coffee and a place to work (like most Boulder freelancing people), it seems like a sweet spot to do it. I'm pretty sure they'd be cool with that.

I hope this tip is helpful to some of you coffee-loving, rock-junkies here in Boulder!

Russ Keane · · Asheville, NC · Joined Feb 2013 · Points: 150

Is it in the same plaza as before?

Matt B · · Boulder, CO · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 281

Yup! It's next to Southern Sun on Table Mesa and Broadway, and the new shop is dope.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "New Neptune's Coffee - Boulder, CO"
in the Community Forum