Mountain Project Logo

FS: Double Rack of Cams - Rock Empire

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Ryan Fletcher · · Canada · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 10

I have a double rack of Rock Empire cams for sale (0.25 to #5).  Missing one #1.  Also have three DMM tri-cams included (in the #1, 1.2 and 2).  18 cams total.  Racking biners included as well.  They are older model but pretty lightly used.  Triggers are okay, could use some lube.  Trigger wires are all perfect and good to go.  I put new dynema on four of them last year, I would highly recommend re-slinging the others as well.  No major whippers on any of them.  I am in Canada (Ottawa Ontario) - dont know if that makes a difference to anyone - it may increase shipping and I have no idea about duty or customs or any of that business.  $350 CAD for the set (like $275 Americano moola).  Dont want to break them up - selling as a set.  Priced at $20 CAD a pop (again, not selling individuals - just how I came up with the total).  Would be a fine rack for someone new that wants to dabble with some trad and is on a budget.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY
Post a Reply to "FS: Double Rack of Cams - Rock Empire"

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.