Mountain Project Logo

Room for rent - short or long term

Original Post
Emily Voss · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2018 · Points: 0

We're looking for a new roomie starting now or in March. Craigslist has given some crazy results, so we thought we would try posting here.

Between the two of us, we like outdoor stuff. Rock climbing, hiking, biking, skiing are all fun things to be enjoyed. We like to cook and bake and have a little garden. There is space for stretching and yoga and all sorts of other things like that.

The house is about 10 minutes from red rock, has a spacious and private back yard and is in a nice neighborhood.

This isn’t a party house. We want everyone to feel comfortable and respected at all times. There is absolutely NO SMOKING of any substance whatsoever inside the house.

There are two awesome cats (greywater and hopscotch) and as much as we love animals, we are looking for roommates that do not have any.

The room available is on the main floor. It's a standard sized room with wood floors and a slider door that leads out to the patio. Rent will be $425 plus utilities.

The room commitment will be month to month and we’re open to long or short term.

Let us know if you might be interested! Sorry about the thoroughness, it’s just been a little rough finding decent people here in Vegas 

Sarah Rēgan · · Bend, OR · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 43

I could be interested in this! I live and work in Henderson right now, but am getting certified to guide rock climbing, so should be spending way more time out there if I decided to guide in the area. Sounds like an ideal situation to me with the space for gardening, stretching, and hopefully cooking?! I'd love to check the place out on my way out of red rocks one of these days. March would be a perfect time, if I decided to stay. Feel free to email me directly.

Willie Wilson · · America · Joined Aug 2010 · Points: 125

Hi Emily,

I sent you a direct message in regards to your room for rent.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Nevada
Post a Reply to "Room for rent - short or long term"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started