For next few days, REI will DOUBLE your gift to the Access Fund - up to $65,000. Donate Now!
Mountain Project Logo

Dragontail this weekend?

Original Post
alpinejoe · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0

Hello,

I'm looking for a competent partner to head into Stuart Range this weekend. I'd like to check out Dragontail and give TC a shot if its in. If not, I'm sure there is something on either Dtail or Colchuck to do as a backup! 

If it's in decent shape I can lead it, and have all the gear except short screws. 

My thought is to hike in on Saturday and climb Sunday. I'm open to the idea of car to car, though spending a night in the mountains is very nice idea to me right now.

Based out of Seattle, happy to carpool or meet at the gate.

I've climbed TC a couple years ago, albeit in really fat condition, and have a good amount of alpine experience. Feel free to shoot me a message or email me. Would like to make sure we're a good fit. 

Cheers!

Joseph

josephmontange at gmail dot com

Jplotz · · Wenatchee, WA · Joined Sep 2011 · Points: 1,150

You know It's Spring when Triple Couloirs partner shout outs start happening!  Exciting!

Anthony L · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 25

Sent ya a response! Woohoo for triple Couloirs!

Curt Haire · · leavenworth, wa · Joined Jun 2011 · Points: 1

I'd like to get into the range this weekend, prefer an alternative route to the 3c -- NW couloir Dragontail, Gerber/Sink or variant, NE Couloir Colchuck (depending on condition of cornice)

-Haireball

Gina Badescu · · Everett, WA · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 0

I’ll follow the post. I’m interested

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Dragontail this weekend?"
in the Pacific Northwest Partners