Adventure Projects is hiring a web engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

FS: Cams, Ice Screw, Carabiners

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Will Gordon · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2009 · Points: 10

Hi all, trying to unload some gear I don't use.  I am currently living in Summit Country, CO.  I make it down to the Front Range pretty often, and would also be happy to ship.  I prefer cash or Venmo, but have Paypal as well.  I'll consider reasonable offers if you don't like my prices or want to try to work out a deal for multiple items.  Please let me know if you have any questions!  -Will

Ice Screws: BD Express.   They are all in really good shape and have good teeth, I just have too many at this point (no pun intended).  They are all the new style, $40 each.  I currently have one 21 cm and one 19cm,   I can send some good detail photos of individual screws to interested parties.  I have end caps for all of them.

Cams: I have a BD size 1 (red) C3's for sale; it's brand new/still in the plastic.  Asking $50.

Carabiners: A bunch of randoms. $3 for the solid gates, $4 for the wiregates, $5 for the lockers.

Slogger · · Anchorage, AK · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 80

Pm'd ya about a screw.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "FS: Cams, Ice Screw, Carabiners"
in the FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.