Mountain Project Logo

FS: Trad Climbing Gear (locking carabiners, nuts, slings, pitons, etc)

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
TroyM · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2012 · Points: 70

I live in Canada. I would prefer to sell all of this stuff as one lot for US$150 (OBO) shipped to the USA or within Canada. If no one is interested in the lot, I will part out but shipping costs may be cost prohibitive. Feel free to make offers on pieces and I can give you a shipping quote. If you live in the USA and you are not in a rush, I can likely ship from the USA in the near future for cheaper shipping.

rocks, wallnuts, stoppers, and nut tool:

top row = #5, #6, #7, and #8 Wild Country Rocks; 1/2 and 3/4 DMM Wallnuts; #4, #6, #7, #9, #11, #12, and #13 Black Diamond Stoppers

bottom row = Black Diamond Nut Tool; #12 Stopper (slightly shorter cable and more used than the two other #12s); #11, #12, and #13 Black Diamond Stoppers

slings:

Blue Water Titan 13mm Slings (27kn) = 2x24" (purple and green), 2x36" (purple and blue), and 1x48" (red). The 24" and 36" slings were never used. The 48" sling was used a couple of times.

pitons = Black Diamond Angle #1, unknown, Chouinard diamond-C Lost Arrow (4.75" long, made in USA)

The Lost Arrow has never been used while the other two show signs of use.

locking carabiners = clockwise from figure 8: Kong Classic Figure 8, Omega, unknown rappel ring, Black Diamond ATC, Black Diamond self-locking, Black Diamond, Ace, Omega

Black Diamond Ice Tool Leash

random used slings:

Black Diamond 3/4" ~11", Chouinard? 16mm ~21", and OCUN 16mm ~44"

Timothy Foster · · Bellingham, Washington · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

Pm'd

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "FS: Trad Climbing Gear (locking carabiners, nut…"
in the FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY