Adventure Projects is hiring a web engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

SOLD-Black Diamond Momentum Harness Medium, Lava worn once. PRICE DROP $33 shipped and paypalled

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Court · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2013 · Points: 110

Medium is supposed to fit me according to the sizing chart. It says 30-33 but I'm a 32 and the gear loops end up way off kilter. So i'd suggest this for a 28-31 waist. Can't return it so here it is. Will be in original packaging. Would also trade for large similar harness.

Travis Bieber · · Spearfish, SD · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 48

That's just how the harness fits mine is the same. The right gear loops are more far forward them the left. You'll want a duel sided tightening 

My old mammut never had that problem with one side tightening and having gear loops that far off whack is unacceptable.

Travis Bieber · · Spearfish, SD · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 48

It's a BD thing. I have the same harness and I have about 5 friends who all have the same thing going on with their BD harness

I'll let you know how sizing up works.

bump. price drop. now $40 shipped

another price drop bump. $35 shipped

fuzzy muzzle · · Seattle · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0
Travis Bieber wrote:

That's just how the harness fits mine is the same. The right gear loops are more far forward them the left. You'll want a duel sided tightening 

Bump for the DS thing. I'm a 32/33 guy and single buckle harnesses annoy me to no end. Double buckle is better.

bump for the monday morning crowd.

bump for another price drop. i can take pics if you need, but as i said it's been out of the package once so it still looks like this

Now $33 shipped

SeƱor Arroz · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 10

My advice to you is don't get a Large. It'll be worse for you, not better. Just find a different harness. 

Steve.S · · St Paul, MN · Joined Aug 2011 · Points: 0

I want this

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "SOLD-Black Diamond Momentum Harness Medium, Lav…"
in the FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.