Mountain Project Logo

Quick Draws, Helmet, Crash Pads, Rope Bag, Top Rope Anchors, and Guide Books For Sale BEST OFFERS new england bouldering guide!!

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Ian L. · · Dracut, Massachusetts · Joined Aug 2013 · Points: 0

Had to stop climbing due to too much wear and tear on my hands.  I have some light to moderately used gear that has been taking up space in my basement.  All things listed still have a good amount of life in them and I want them to get the use they deserve.  I am working on selling some things to fund a new mountain bike purchase.  Local pick up is extremely preferred.  Best reasonable or highest offer on all items.  Willing to part out quick draw and hardware within reason.  Please text me with any questions or offers, 978 337 2886 or email at ian.lemke83@gmail.com  Located in Dracut, Works in Tyngsborough, in Leominster every Saturday.  Willing to drive reasonable distances to meet.

Highly sought after NEW ENGLAND BOULDERING GUIDE!!!

All quick draws have been used on less than 20 routes total

White rope is 50' of static line by  New England Ropes, stored in cool dark, dry basement in container.  Used for setting up top rope anchors, mostly at quincy quarries.  

Helmet has been worn once for ice climbing

Crash Pad Dimensions, no dead spots in either of the crash pads, revolution one was stored open and there is no crease

Met: 48"x36"x4"

Rev: 41"x31.5"x3"

I used to carry grey pad on my back and mount red pad on that, not bad carrying both at same time.  

Jef Anstey · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 144

I'm I retested in the rope and maybe draws to get misc carabiners...what price range are you hoping for?

Rope is 8mm? 9? 10?

Also curious about the helmet but if you only used it once you might want more than I'm hoping for

sambo2591 · · Columbia Md · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 60

Price on draws? 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY
Post a Reply to "Quick Draws, Helmet, Crash Pads, Rope Bag, Top…"

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.