For next few days, REI will DOUBLE your gift to the Access Fund - up to $65,000. Donate Now!
Mountain Project Logo

Looking For A "Mentor"

Original Post
Andrew A · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2018 · Points: 0

Hello All,

I'm just getting into the sport.  Years ago a spent a very short time on an indoor wall but nothing since.  I have all the gear (harness, belay, screw carabiners, shoes, chalk, and chalk bag).  I have been through a belay course at my college and can get a certification if it makes you feel better ;).  If anyone is interested, I live in Lakewood and would love to get out!

Cheers,

Andrew

Isac Fresquez · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2018 · Points: 0

Greetings Andrew! I'm part of a solid group of climbers who live in or near Lakewood. We boulder, top rope and sport climb ( getting into trad soon) everyone is of different ability and we're all learning and growing together. We try to get out atleast 4- 5 times a week weather permitting. Usually hit Morrison, three sisters, north table, castlewood, Staunton, clear creek canyon, Carter, horsetooth, Flagstaff etc. And have some trips planed for the summer. Send a pm and we can swap contact info if you'd like to come out and climb some time! Have a good one man.

Jessica Hysert · · Golden, CO · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

Hi,

I live in Golden and enjoy teaching people how to climb. I climb multiple times a week outdoors, provided the weather is decent. I'm also employed as a climbing instructor, if that makes you feel better. I climb ice, trad, sport and I boulder. Let me know if you want to get out in Golden.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Looking For A "Mentor""
in the Colorado Partners