Adventure Projects is hiring an Android engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

Red Rocks Partners

Original Post
sara pax · · western mass/traveling · Joined Jun 2013 · Points: 216

Hey! I'll probably be around Red Rocks/ st George for most of February and starting tomorrow. I'm looking for sport, trad, and bouldering partners to supliment the friends that'll be coming in and out of town. I'm generally down with most any type/grade of climbing and will lead up 12s trad, 13s sport, and'll boulder on anything (I have some projects/ambitions in mind, but don't need/want to climb hard everyday). I have all the gears.

I'll likely be around the blm campground .

Send me a message !

Sara

Daniel Negless · · New York, NY · Joined Mar 2014 · Points: 0

Hey sara,

I’ll be one RR from 2/12-2/19, and would love to climb together. I’m likewise down for all grades up to .13-, and will be bringing my sport rack with me. I don’t have any specific projects lined up, so i’m Totally flexible on the RR area.

-Daniel

Daniel Negless wrote:

Hey sara,

I’ll be one RR from 2/12-2/19, and would love to climb together. I’m likewise down for all grades up to .13-, and will be bringing my sport rack with me. I don’t have any specific projects lined up, so i’m Totally flexible on the RR area.

-Daniel

Cool! Be in touch when you're in town. I have some friends trickling in on the 14th, but maybe we can get out before then.

Kevin Riley · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2009 · Points: 300

Would you want to climb Armatron tomorrow or on Wednesday?

Hey Kevin, I'm booked up for at least the next few days at least, but maybe we can stay in touch about a future day . 

D. Porter · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 0

I’m in town till Sunday the 11th, and looking to spend as much time on rock as I can. Let me know, if you find yourself with out a belay partner. I could sure use one. :) 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Red Rocks Partners"
in the Nevada Partners