Adventure Projects is hiring an Android engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

Tahoe area and more for the month of Feb

Original Post
Daniel Garcia · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 0

I'm fairly new to climbing, just over a year, and am coming off the month of December + bit of Jan climbing in El Potrero Chico in Mexico. 

Ryan Marvin · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2018 · Points: 0

Hey man, I'm actually in SLC area at the moment as well and also gotta be in Tahoe by the 9th to meet some buddies for the weekend, with no real plans for after. Living out of my van as well haha. Skiing at Alta tomorrow but maybe Monday could go for a climb around here if you're free? Give me a buzz whenever, 802-238-3620

juliette Dinh · · south lake tahoe · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 55

Hey Daniel and Ryan!

I live in South Lake Tahoe and I’m always looking for partners to climb. I have no preferences and pretty much climb anything rope climbing or bouldering. Best is to text me 818 675 2652

Jonathan Rhodea · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 0

Hi Guys,

I live in Cameron Park (hw50) and have tomorrow (2/9) free until late afternoon.  Also possibly the 17th-19th.  And if I wasn't married with children, I would totally be a van dweller!  Up for sport or trad, I am new to trad but have some gear and looking to do more.  I did Munginella in Yosemite, which was fun and easy.  I climb every week at a gym since October and have been going to cave valley auburn for sport climbing.  text is best 916-205-9188 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Tahoe area and more for the month of Feb"
in the Northern California Partners