For next few days, REI will DOUBLE your gift to the Access Fund - up to $65,000. Donate Now!
Mountain Project Logo

WTB used shell jacket

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
blake taruscio · · Seattle · Joined Jan 2011 · Points: 20

I'll be working outside for the next couple of months, and I don't have an extra hard shell jacket that I want to sacrifice .

I'm looking for a well used to moderately used hard shell that is relatively cheap and still has some life left.

size small or medium.

i live and work in Seattle.

Nick B · · Anchorage, Alaska · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 56

I have a medium 2.5 layer gortex mountain hardwear jacket in really good shape I will sell for 75$ Shipped.   I will send you pics if your interested.

Yeah, I'll take some pics. Thanks!

Nick B · · Anchorage, Alaska · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 56

Hey, my bad btw, it is 2L DryQ Elite, not 2.5 Gore.  I figured out the name, it is MH Ampato.    It is in great shape and pretty burly so I should hold up well being worked hard, but could prob use a tech wash to refresh the DWR.  It has pit zips as well.  Here is a old listing for one: http://www.moontrail.com/mountain-hardwear-ampato-jacket.php.  a newer version is going for about 100$ on ebay so I would take 65 for it instead of 75.   

That looks pretty good. I'll let you know this evening. Thanks. 

Thanks for the offer, Nick! I found something locally. I'd still entertain other options if folks have anything they want to offer. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "WTB used shell jacket"
in the FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.