For next few days, REI will DOUBLE your gift to the Access Fund - up to $65,000. Donate Now!
Mountain Project Logo

Earth Treks or Movement Denver Partner

Original Post
Cheri M · · Lakewood, CO · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

I am looking for regular, consistent weekday partners for morning or afternoon climbing and I am also available on the weekends.  It would be nice to climb once or twice a week for a few hours and odd schedules are okay.  I live between Earth Treks and Movement Denver so it’s your choice of where to climb.

Tim Stich · · Colorado Springs, Colorado · Joined Jan 2001 · Points: 1,470

Not having any luck on the Denver Social Climb FB group?

sarah janin · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jul 2013 · Points: 30

Hi Cheri!  I think Tim gave me your number this past summer to hit you up for climbing in the Front Range. I just recently moved to Golden and I have a membership at Earth Treks here. I’d be super interested in climbing with you! Let’s hook up his week. 

Cheri M · · Lakewood, CO · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

Tim - I just joined Denver Social Climb's FB page and I have not tried that option yet. 

Tim Stich · · Colorado Springs, Colorado · Joined Jan 2001 · Points: 1,470

Oh, you have to climb with Sarah. She's the coolest!

Sarah, want to hit Shelf soon? Also, I gave you some other girl's numbers, as I don't think I have met Cheri. Now Sonya on the other hand, I did give you her number.

Tammie Nguyen · · Denver, CO · Joined Feb 2018 · Points: 0

Hi Cheri - 

I have a membership at Earth Treks and currently boulder 2-3 times a week. Looking to top rope or lead if you'd like to meet up!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Earth Treks or Movement Denver Partner"
in the Colorado Partners