Mountain Project Logo

Partner(s) needed for NEW JACK CITY and maybe FAIRVIEW MOUNTAIN Feb 8ish - Feb 15ish

Original Post
Khoi · · Vancouver, BC · Joined Oct 2009 · Points: 45

I'm going to be down in LA from Feb 6 to Feb 20 to celebrate the New Year with family.  I'm hoping to squeeze in as much climbing as possible, ideally Feb 8 - Feb 15.  I probably have a partner lined up for SOME of those dates, but he hasn't confirmed which dates yet.  Dates are kinda flexible, but I have to be back in L.A. the evening of the 15th to ring in the New Year.

The plan is to climb at New Jack City, but doing some climbing at Fairview Mountain is also an option.  I will be renting a car and camping.  I'm bringing a 70m rope, plenty of quickdraws, and a guidebook for both areas.

If you are available to climb on any of those dates let me know

PS: I'm not interested in bouldering.

I have found some partners for various days but I still need a partner for Saturday, February 10 for New Jack City

OK, looks like I'll be climbing at Fairview Mountain on Saturday. 

I still need a partner for Monday, February 12 and for a half day of climbing on Thursday, February 15

Jeff constine · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2009 · Points: 421

70m rope for Fairview or New Jack lol. FV is mostly 3 bolt. and NJ average 6 bolt. max 60'

Joshua Dee · · San Diego, CA · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 30

I mean, you have what you have

We showed up Friday new year weekend that month and it was dead, hope you found a partner

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Partner(s) needed for NEW JACK CITY and maybe F…"
in the Southern California Partners