Mountain Project Logo

Totems and DMM wallnuts

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Briggs Lazalde · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

Totems: 2 blacks. 1 blue. Blue is equivalent size to BD .3 or dragon 00... 1 black and the blue are new with tags. Other black has tags removed but only placed twice last Sunday. No lies. Didn't clip into it just found a couple places to stick it for fun. They were slightly over 90 each after tax. I'm down to climb with them this upcoming season if they don't sell so price is firm but I'm guessing they will. $300 for all 3. Yes small upcharge for the effort of running to the post office. Won't part out. 

Wallnuts sold

Also have DMM walnuts 1-11 brand new never placed for 80. Will sell those as set seperate from totems. If you buy the whole lot for $375 I will pay shipping. You pay PayPal fees or choose FF. If you want pics DM me your phone# and ill send it in a message. I'm using the app and it wont let me upload photos.. Not first come first serve unless its for the whole lot. Annnddd.....GO.

John Bosco · · Raleigh, NC · Joined May 2013 · Points: 0

PMed on the wallnuts

Replied via txt w pic

Wallnuts sold

I'll pay shipping on totems

Embarrassed to say · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 5

Sweet!!! Sent you a PM

We talked over txt. I got my phone switched out under warranty. Embarrassed to say gets at least 1 black then but buyers pay ship if I'm splitting them up

John Bosco · · Raleigh, NC · Joined May 2013 · Points: 0

Bump for reliable seller. Got the wallnuts tonight, perfect condition and as described. Props, Briggs!

cmqr9001 Black · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 135

Sent you a pm. I’ll take the totems 

Hale OHerren · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 0

Have you sold all the totems?

Pending sale on last piece

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Totems and DMM wallnuts"
in the FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.