Mountain Project Logo

Sport climbing partners for st george area/vrg

Original Post
Elijah Luna · · Portland, OR · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 0

Looking for occasional sport climbing partners around st george or at least want to climb in areas around. Never been to VRG, wanna check it out. Project grade is 13a and 13 b, but also down to climb 10s through 12s as well. Want explore as much areas as possible. Moes bouldering is not as motivating after over a month doing it. Wanna take a sport break. Lemme know!

Elijah Luna · · Portland, OR · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 0

Hey, I'll be here until the end of February, I have a job here and typically work Monday and Tuesday then Thursday and Friday till abouy 3:30 at the latest, Having the other three full days to climb. There are some close by crags that get sun until 5/6 that are good for work days but mostly I wanna go check out some of the bigger and better stuff

BruceH · · New Harmony, UT · Joined Mar 2011 · Points: 45

PM sent.  I'd like to climb, preferably during a weekday, at The Cathedral/Wailing Wall in the next couple of weeks.

Daniel Negless · · New York, NY · Joined Mar 2014 · Points: 107

Hi Elijah,

I'll be in LV with a car from 2/12- 2/19, and since I haven't found a Red Rocks partner, I'm expanding my sites to include the St. George area. Also looking to project 5.13 a/b, but down for really anything!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Utah Partners
Post a Reply to "Sport climbing partners for st george area/vrg"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started