For next few days, REI will DOUBLE your gift to the Access Fund - up to $65,000. Donate Now!
Mountain Project Logo

SOLD Patagonia Fitz Roy Parka ~ Mens Medium ~ Like New ~ Blue

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Dante Carriero · · LOS ANGELES · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

I have a like new Patagonia Fitz Roy Parka for sale. It has been worn ( I wore it on two trips around camp briefly before sleeping - it has never been near a campfire, never brushed against a tree or anything really, and only seen the inside of its own stuffsack twice. Its a light blue color - forget the exact name. Apologize for the sub par cellphone photos - I can get better photos soon.

Extremely warm and functional - plus you get Patagonias ultra dependable warranty. This is not a sample, factory defect, worn wear stamped, or otherwise item that has the tag marked in some way. It was purchased brand new from Patagonia by myself.

$280 OBO

Sarah-Min Donahue · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined Aug 2012 · Points: 30

Can you provide a picture?

Lot of interest so far

I can provide some not so great photos I took on my phone - Ill upload these soon. I can also get much better photos in the future

SOLD

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "SOLD Patagonia Fitz Roy Parka ~ Mens Medium ~ L…"
in the FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.