Mountain Project Logo

FS: BD C4's - #1 & #2 - Very Light Use - **SOLD**

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
John Boy · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2012 · Points: 370

Greetings Mountain Projectors,

I've got too many cams for my current needs and want to pad the PayPal coffers for future purchases.  These two cams have seen very light duty and there is nothing at all wrong with them.  They have perfect action, not one frayed trigger wire nor any lobe deformation.  Neither has been fallen on which will tell you everything you need to know about my "boldness" while leading trad.  The .75 shown below has been spoken for.   The #1 and #2 are up for grabs.  **SOLD** I prefer PayPal and you can decide if you want to send a "friends & family" payment or add 3% to cover fees associated with sending payment via the regular route.  I can usually ship things out within 24 hours of receiving payment and always send buyers the tracking number.  Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to see additional pics.  Thanks for looking and happy climbing!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "FS: BD C4's - #1 & #2 - Very Light Use - **SOLD**"