Mountain Project Logo

WTB: Nano Air Light Hoody (Medium)

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Caz Drach · · Sugarhouse, UT · Joined Jun 2013 · Points: 310

Looking for one in medium and black.

Thanks.

Z

DR · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2014 · Points: 540

Have you tried on the Hoody or read any reviews? I have had one for a season now and I think that it is kind of an in betweener, It still runs pretty warm in terms of breath-ability and as an outer layer only has the one chest pocket.

I would consider the new Nano Air Light Hybrid Hoody:http://www.patagonia.com/product/mens-nano-air-light-hybrid-hoody/84415.html

Wish that had been an option when I got my Nano Air Light Hoody.

But if you are psyched on the Light and not the Light Hybrid then cool, just figured I would throw out my 2 cents.

Charlie Proctor · · Somerville, MA · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 45

I've also had a hard time finding a spot for it in my layering system but I've now found it to be perfect to layer over an R1 and under a softshell for ice climbing in absolutely frigid temps (colder than 5F). It's also a little lighter than an R1 hoody and easier to take on/off for a skiing layer that might be in your pack on the way up. It is quite warm, warmer than an R1 by a little bit, but it drys quicker if it gets a little wet. 

I also bought a nano air light hybrid vest at the same time as the light hoody and I've found that to be excellent for all kinds of things to the point where I never want to take it off to wash it!

Brian Abram · · Celo, NC · Joined Oct 2007 · Points: 498

Yeah, to echo the other sentiments here, I've had both a Nano Air Light Hybrid and a Nano Air Light Hoody for a year now, and the Hybrid is a better piece. Even more so if you might regularly wear a pack. Its longer length than the Hoody makes it stay put under a harness significantly better. It's a great cold weather running piece, too. If I was doing it today, I might check out the new Hybrid Hoody.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "WTB: Nano Air Light Hoody (Medium)"
in the FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY