Mountain Project Logo

Looking for a Garage (2/17-3/19) to build out our van in North County, San Diego

Original Post
JRohde · · seattle, washington · Joined Jun 2010 · Points: 105

Hi all,

My girlfriend and I have been living out of our van for a year now and have decided to do a full remodel. We are wanting to add some amenities to make Van Life more sustainable for both of us. We are looking for a place in North County, we are based out of the Encinitas area right now and both currently employed. If you have some space that you are not using we would love to pay for access to your garage/driveway and electricity. We would be running woodworking tools only up until a respectable time in the evenings. If you also had a room we could rent that would be ideal because our home (Van) will be torn apart. We are both climbers, surfers, and she enjoys to MTB. If anyone is willing to help out some van dwellers we would really appreciate it. Finding space to work has been quite difficult in the area. We are looking to work on the Van from Feb 17th - March 19th.

Thanks,

JP and Ash

Philip Martin · · Los Angeles, CA · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 0

I sent this post to my uncle, no idea if he'll go for it but it could be a good setup for both of you if so. Good luck 

JRohde · · seattle, washington · Joined Jun 2010 · Points: 105
Philip Martin wrote:

I sent this post to my uncle, no idea if he'll go for it but it could be a good setup for both of you if so. Good luck 

Hey Philip,

It looks like we found a place last night where we we'll be able to live and work on the van. At this point it looks like we are all set. Thanks for looking out. If something changes and we are in need again I will post up on this thread.

Thanks again. 

JP

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Looking for a Garage (2/17-3/19) to build out…"
in the Southern California