Mountain Project Logo

SPAIN May 2018 - Climbing Partner needed!

Original Post
Jun Lee · · Denver, CO · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 0

I am planning a trip to climb in Spain this coming May, places like Mallorca, Oliana, Catalunya, and would love to climb with an awesome partner/s!!

Looking to lead and DWS. I have sent a couple 5.12a's outdoors, working on 12d's indoors. But happy to belay any skill level and provide plenty of stoke. I have a 70m rope, 18 draws, stick clip, cleaning gear, etc etc. Also am a photographer so can get dope shots of your sends!

Length and exact dates of the trip are still pretty up in the air. Hit me up if you're interested!

Magda Maslon · · Edinburgh, GB · Joined Jan 2018 · Points: 0

we will be in Siurana in April and as we have two kids, will be looking for some climbing partners, so one of us can climb whilst the other look after children. If you can come there in April would love to climb with you.

My husbands OS around 7b, RP 7c, I have a 3 month old baby and just back to climbing so will be looking at getting lower grades done, but happy to belay anyone.

Thanks

Blurie . · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined May 2016 · Points: 15

I fly in/out of Barcelona April 26-may 6, will be in Madrid in the middle portion of the trip. I’ll hit you up closer to the date!

Paul Madry · · New York, NY · Joined Nov 2006 · Points: 145

I can climb 3/31-4/8 . My climbing partner canceled on me. Any multipitch area. 5.10-5.11 Trad or sport 

Hamed Jasem · · Tallinn, EE · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

Are you still going? I'll be in Mallorca 8-15 and Madrid 15-22!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Extended Trips and International Partners
Post a Reply to "SPAIN May 2018 - Climbing Partner needed!"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started