Mountain Project Logo

Five Ten Quantum (Blue ) sz 10, Scarpa Vapor Lace 43.5

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Doug Chism · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

****EDIT**** After Investigating Shipment to Canada, I need to clarify that the shipped prices apply to Continental USA, as shipping to Canada is almost 4x as expensive. I will however split the shipping costs to Canada.

Selling these two pair of excellent shoes. 

The Quantums I purchased in November and absolutely love them, so much I bought another pair in 9.5 since these stretched a half size even though the 5.10 literature says "no stretch". Great all around shoe. I replaced the laces since the original ones were ridiculously long. I will sell with the original laces so you can switch them back if you want. I feel 90$ shipped is a fair price. 

The Scarpa's I climbed in for a good 7-8 months last season, indoors and out. I had them resoled at Crescent Resoles with 5.10 C4 last month. In between I ended up preferring a tighter fitting shoe so these feel too loose for me now. I think 50$ shipped is fair for these. 

As you can see both pair are in excellent condition. I kinda like keeping my stuff looking new so I wipe them down with a wet microfiber after climbing. I personally feel the rubber feels much stickier after doing this as well. The yellow on the Scarpa's faded so my daughter and I re-stained them for fun after the resole, making them look close to new again. 

Paypal is preferred, I can eat the fees. 

Doug Chism · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Five Ten Quantum (Blue ) sz 10, Scarpa Vapor La…"