Adventure Projects is hiring a web engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

ActiveJunky... how long does it take for a purchase to show up?

Original Post
Andrew Krajnik · · Plainfield, IL · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 334

I'm new to activejunky, and just made my first purchase.... supposedly. I clicked through from AJ to Moosejaw to tack the AJ cash back onto the triple MJ rewards, and the purchase doesn't show up in AJ. Did I do something wrong, or does it just take a while for the purchase to show up?

Chris Reyes · · Montclair, NJ · Joined Nov 2014 · Points: 40

It's definitely not instant, usually takes anywhere from 15 minutes to a couple hours for me. You'll get an e-mail.

I think there's a way to see your click-throughs in the user management area. You could always poke around in there.

Christian · · Casa do Cacete · Joined Jul 2005 · Points: 1,470
BrandonC · · Cincinnati, OH · Joined Apr 2013 · Points: 225

If the purchase doesn't post onto your AJ account within a day, you need to knock on their door and slap them. Tell them, "where's my money?!"

SeƱor Arroz · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 10

For the purchase to show up on the AJ account page? I don't know. Never even realized there was that function. But the cash usually shows up in a couple days. When your credit card is actually charged and the item goes out.

Matt Himmelstein · · Orange, California · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 135

It has taken as long as a couple of days for it to post.  I also seem to have an issue depending on which browser I use.  I will often shop on MP logged in, figuring out if I want anything, and then reenterthe site using Active Junkie to actually make the purchase.  I usually browse in Firefox and then buy using IE.  I don't keep the items in my cart when browsing, I just get them in a new session.

Andrew Krajnik · · Plainfield, IL · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 334

Thanks, everyone. The order did show up on AJ yesterday afternoon, so all is well.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "ActiveJunky... how long does it take for a purc…"
in the Climbing Gear Discussion