Mountain Project Logo

ActiveJunky... how long does it take for a purchase to show up?

Original Post
Andrew Krajnik · · Plainfield, IL · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 322

I'm new to activejunky, and just made my first purchase.... supposedly. I clicked through from AJ to Moosejaw to tack the AJ cash back onto the triple MJ rewards, and the purchase doesn't show up in AJ. Did I do something wrong, or does it just take a while for the purchase to show up?

Chris Reyes · · Montclair, NJ · Joined Nov 2014 · Points: 40

It's definitely not instant, usually takes anywhere from 15 minutes to a couple hours for me. You'll get an e-mail.

I think there's a way to see your click-throughs in the user management area. You could always poke around in there.

Christian · · Casa do Cacete · Joined Jul 2005 · Points: 1,465

To the best of my recollection, about a year and a half ago I bought about $300 worth of stuff and got a check for $11 three months later - There was very little backup on the website and none with the check and the percentage seemed lower than what been promised.

Lost interest and don't bother with it anymore.

BrandonC · · Cincinnati, OH · Joined Apr 2013 · Points: 225

If the purchase doesn't post onto your AJ account within a day, you need to knock on their door and slap them. Tell them, "where's my money?!"

AndrewArroz · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 10

For the purchase to show up on the AJ account page? I don't know. Never even realized there was that function. But the cash usually shows up in a couple days. When your credit card is actually charged and the item goes out.

Matt Himmelstein · · Orange, California · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 125

It has taken as long as a couple of days for it to post.  I also seem to have an issue depending on which browser I use.  I will often shop on MP logged in, figuring out if I want anything, and then reenterthe site using Active Junkie to actually make the purchase.  I usually browse in Firefox and then buy using IE.  I don't keep the items in my cart when browsing, I just get them in a new session.

Andrew Krajnik · · Plainfield, IL · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 322

Thanks, everyone. The order did show up on AJ yesterday afternoon, so all is well.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "ActiveJunky... how long does it take for a purc…"
in the Climbing Gear Discussion