Adventure Projects is hiring a web engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

TC Pro 44.5 resoled BD Speed 22 Patagonia Fitzroy Parka M Wild country ropeman

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Lance Colley · · Seattle, WA · Joined Nov 2012 · Points: 15

I'm selling the following items because I rarely use them and they need to go a good home where they'll get used and abused as they ought to be. 

The TC Pros so 44.5 have been resoled once by Dave page in Fremont $85 I would say these are on the big side of 44.5 after breaking them in and the resole 

The Black diamond speed 22 is missing its lid and some straps, I never bothered with them and lost them. I still have the waistbelt $25

The Patagonia Fitzroy is in perfect circumstances condition. I used it off and on for two days on Mt Huntington last spring. It is incredibly warm, packable and lightweight. I'm notorious for destroying parkas so I rarely wore this thing in favor for a more durable parka or already torn up parkas. $150 men's Medium

lastly I'm selling a Wild Country Ropeman, I've had this thing for years and I've never touched it. I used to carry it around on glaciers thinking it would be handy. $20

I'm based in Logan Utah, message me or you can email me at lancecolley@gmail.com

Lance Colley · · Seattle, WA · Joined Nov 2012 · Points: 15

Jacket and pack are taken. 

Dropping shoes to $55 shipped 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY
Post a Reply to "TC Pro 44.5 resoled BD Speed 22 Patagonia Fitzr…"

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.