Mountain Project Logo

Stuff for trade / sale

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Ice4life · · US · Joined Nov 2010 · Points: 330

If I don't end up trading by end of week, I might start to sell, until then, PM me with offers and pics!  If you need other gear, ask, I might have it.  I will be adding more things as I get the time to photo it and list it.

DECIDED TO SELL STUFF, PRICES ARE LISTED.  I ACCEPT TRADES STILL, AS LONG AS IT'S SOMETHING I NEED OR COULD USE/GIFT.  LOCAL PICKUP IN NASHVILLE WILL KNOCK A FEW BUCKS OFF THE PRICE FOR SURE!!!

Want:

-Grivel Picks for (Carbon Master or Alloy Master) will take Krukongi picks or Kuznia, or Factory if you have.

-Nomics (maybe? not really sure if I need em, but have a bunch of picks for em...)

-Suunto Vector (I have core and hate it, looking for good ole vector)

-Cilo gear dyneema 3030 size Large (really want this!!!)

-Guidebooks maybe for the major destinations (Yosemite, Teton bible, Jtree, etc...)

Just offer up!

Friends: Sizes #4, #3, #2.5, #2.5, #1.5 all in great shape, obviously no slings, but throw some cord and your good to go ***SOLD***

Metolius TCU: Sizes #00, #0, #1, #3, #4 (all in good shape, slings should be replaced soon, I would climb on them 100%, but they are starting to show signs of use)

$110.00 shipped for all, $25.00 shipped individually 

BD C4 and Camelot: Sizes #.3, #.5, #.75, (the one #.5 is heavier use than other)

***Also have other C4's for the right deal, and a complete X4 set***

$45 shipped 

***#.4 and #.5 SOLD***

Dyneema Tricam: Racked, but not used.  THEY GO AS A SET!  Not getting left with random tricams, Sorry. ***SOLD***

$50.00 shipped

Random Nuts acquired from trades and purchases over past decade, 30 total, of which 2 are wired hexes.  I can get better pics of each individual one, but would prefer to offload all at once.

$80.00 Shipped with the 2 racking miners shown in picture. 

Trango Cube: Size 45.0 barley used, they fit a tad to snug for me and would need 45.5 unfortunately 

$170.00 shipped

Gri Gri 2+ : color purple, used a few times, prefer the regular 2, has my name written on inside name plate, will rub off best I can, assume it will wipe right off with alcohol. 1 cosmetic scratch.

Cosmetic scratch is from being set down on rock floor at peak experiences in Richmond, VA.  The gym has a pebble rock floor....WTF

$105.00 Shipped

***PENDING***

La Sportiva Mythos Womens 36.0, never used, purchased the wrong size as a gift and can't return...

$90.00 shipped

Petzl Hammers x2 and Adze

Adze $35.00 shipped

Hammer $35.00 each shipped, $65.00 shipped for both

$95.00 shipped for all 3

***NO BINERS INCLUDED UNLESS MADE A PART OF OUR DEAL REGARDLESS OF PHOTO***

MORE TO COME SOON! Don't hesitate to ask for better photos!  I can take as many as you want and send via text or email!

TJ B · · Denver · Joined May 2012 · Points: 26

I’m interested in the Grigri but I don’t have anything on your wanted list. Keep my name in case you wanna sell

Jordan Drew · · Reno, NV · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 10

Be interested in the .4 and a .5 if you end up selling. Best of luck on your search!

Jordan Conner · · Bozeman , MT · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 10

Pmd you

Chris Ritna · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2014 · Points: 0

Intrested in the Tri-cams if you start selling

OK, so bare with me, a lot of people emailed me.  So, I decided to go ahead and sell stuff.  Emails will be sent to those in order I received, and will update with pending or sold best I can. 

More going up later tonight or tomorrow 

Shipping tomorrow 4 packages

-#4 and #3 cam

-#.4 and #.5 cam

-friends

-tricams

Tracking numbers by end of day.

All packages shipped USPS, tracking numbers have been sent to your emails. BUMP.

Jef Anstey · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 144

Update on what's remaining? 

Jeff Luton · · Ventucky Ca · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 5

Friends received! Thanks for the fast shipping, great communication, and dog pictures. 

Great seller, thanks a lot

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY
Post a Reply to "Stuff for trade / sale "

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.