Mountain Project Logo

New to the Seatte area, looking for gym/outside climbing partners in the 5.11-5.12 range

Original Post
Teddy Kisch · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 0

Hi!

I moved to Seattle last summer, and am looking for regular gym partners in the 5.11 / 5.12 range to project climbs and help each other push into sending at 5.12 level. I climb at both Stone Gardens Bellevue and Vertical World Seattle. That means working projects together and also patiently belaying to let the other work on getting a sequence. I'd love to also get out on dry weekends to Exit 32 or Index whenever possible to project some tougher climbs. I lead 5.11c outside for sport, 5.10b/c trad, and am looking to find a partner to continue exploring our capabilities with. 

I can climb both weekdays and weekends in the gym, both lead and TR. What that means is I'm happy to belay for others when they are projecting something, and don't mind if you spend a 20-30 minutes at a time trying to get specific moves, or doing laps up the wall to build endurance. I'm a safe, attentive belayer and focus on minimizing risk when climbing indoors and outside.

Teddy

Lizette Carrasco · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Hey Teddy!

I’m up to climb most days of the week! I usually climb at VW Seattle at least 2-3 nights a week. Let me know if you want to link up to climb (indoors or out)

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "New to the Seatte area, looking for gym/outside…"
in the Pacific Northwest Partners