Mountain Project Logo

Red Rock Jan-April

Original Post
Stuart Hoegh · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 0

Hey, just moved to Vegas. Free the upcoming week and into the future depending on work. Trad climb up to 5.9. Multipitch. Sport up to 5.12. I’d go bouldering too I have a pad. Let me know. Stu 7122543538

Daniel Negless · · New York, NY · Joined Mar 2014 · Points: 0

HEy Stuart, i’m flying into LV on Feb. 12, and staying through Feb 19 pm, looking to do some 5.11-5.13- sport climbing (for space, not bringing my trad rack). Want to climb?

Stuart Hoegh · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 0

Yeah for sure. I’ve started work now but will have some days off in there somewhere just text me when you get to town.

Martin S · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2018 · Points: 0

I'll be in the area around February 20th (maybe 20-22). Depending on the rock, I can comfortably climb 5.10a, up to 5.10b/c (sport only, can't do trad). I can let you know a couple of days before and we can go climbing together (I won't have gear with me, though).

D. Porter · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 0

Hey Stuart, any days off between now and Sunday?  Let me know, would love to climb.

Alec Zwiaska · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 30

Hey Stuart, PM sent. I just moved to Las Vegas as well. I am available most weekends and climb around the 5.10 to .11 range and have gear for it all. Let’s get out and climb! 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Nevada Partners
Post a Reply to "Red Rock Jan-April "