Mountain Project Logo

Looking for a climbing partner

Original Post
Halcy Webster · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 0

Heya all,

I am thinking about heading to Red Rocks for the next week-ish but don’t have a partner. 

I can have fun on anything from 5.0 to 12 if doing sport. But multi pitch trad is my fav and for that I prefer to keep it in the easy-moderate range. I have a rack of doubles and two 60s.

So if you are looking for a partner, please let me know.

Michael Abend · · Boise, ID · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

I'm thinking about heading down on Tuesday. Looking to do some easy-moderate multi pitch as well. When are you thinking about going?  

Stuart Hoegh · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 0

Hey I’ll be there this week. I do a bit of everything. Pretty much in the same range. HMU if either of you wants. 7122543538 stu

Aaron Tyner · · Saint Joseph, Michigan · Joined Jan 2018 · Points: 0

I will be headed out to red rocks tomorrow by myself for most of the week and am looking for people to climb with. I have mostly climbed sport, but started getting into trad this year and would love to get more involved and some easy multi pitch sounds like a ton of fun! Let me know if any of you are interested in meeting up in the next few days 7344176401

Craig Martin · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

Howdy. I'm also going to be in the area for a while and I'm looking for partners. I texted a couple people but I'll see what happens. 

I typically climb for fun but I can climb easy 11s on sport and 9s maybe 10s on trad. I would like to get on some moderate multi pitch trad but I'm game for almost anything. 

Looking forward to seeing y'all out there. 

Craig

Clayton MacBride · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 50

I’m lookin for a partner to sport climb or trad climb today or tomorrow in Red Rocks? I have rack, rope and quickdraws. 

512-769-4249

thanks,

Clayton 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Looking for a climbing partner "
in the Nevada