Mountain Project Logo

Experienced Trad / Ice / Multipitch Lead Wanted

Original Post
Meg White · · Hamilton, NJ · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 35

Hi friends! 

I have been climbing sport and bouldering on and off for the past 2 1/2 years.  I didn’t have much interest in trad or ice until recently. I was previously enticed by trying hard and pushing grades, but now I’m enchanted with the idea of getting on some big walls eventually.  I’ve never followed on trad or have a clue about placing gear. I’ve only TR followed on ice once. I have multi pitched an El Potrero but could use a refresher on multi. 

What I bring to the table: A love for climbing, a soft catch, the ability to clean gear, willingness to learn, terrible dad jokes, and free beer.

I am also a flight attendant, so I’m often looking for partners who can travel.  We can climb primarily in Pennsylvania and New York, but I am open to climbing all over the country and world. 

Headed to Thailand from Jan 15-Feb 5. J-Tree at the end of February. Smith Rock or Tahoe in March.  Always looking for partners. 

Climb with me!

Brian · · North Kingstown, RI · Joined Sep 2001 · Points: 675

Sent you a PM.

Vincent Liguori · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2015 · Points: 0

Hi Meg, 

Im looking for a partner/partners for ice climbing in the Catskills or Adirondacks areas. I’m also willing to go for longer trips out west. I’ve been leading on ice for about 2-ish years and climb WI3-4. And will follow any grade. I’m chill if you want to do slow and easier. But I also love to try to up the grade, as long as I’m outside I’m happy. 

I need to update my project profile but if you want to check out what I’ve been up too climbing wise check out my instagram @mountainsinmymind. 

- Vinny. 

Jimmy Downhillinthesnow · · Bozeman, Montana · Joined Mar 2013 · Points: 10

Meg, when the weather warms up I’d be stoked to climb with you. Happy to show you some moderate (up to .10a or so) trad. Check out my MP page for what I usually climb. 

Joe Ray · · Harmony · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

I climb at Seneca a lot.  If your interested. Also lead ice but the season is mostly over. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to " Experienced Trad / Ice / Multipitch Lead Wanted"
in the North Eastern States Partners