Mountain Project Logo

Tendon Master 9.7 60 meter - $85



FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Ryan Hamilton · · Orem · Joined Aug 2011 · Points: 20

Lightly used (once outside, 4 times in the gym) Tendon Master 9.7 60 meter rope. No falls on the rope, no damage. Dry treated.

$85 + shipping

Ryan Hamilton · · Orem · Joined Aug 2011 · Points: 20

bump

Brian Lavett · · Wilsonville · Joined May 2016 · Points: 250

Bump for a great guy,  and great ropes.  Hey Ryan, my 9.2 master pro is still going strong. What color is this cord?

Ryan Hamilton · · Orem · Joined Aug 2011 · Points: 20

Ha, I didn't notice that I forgot to add a picture. Thanks Brian. 

Ryan Hamilton · · Orem · Joined Aug 2011 · Points: 20
Brian Lavett wrote:

Bump for a great guy,  and great ropes.  Hey Ryan, my 9.2 master pro is still going strong. What color is this cord?

We're bringing in the new Tendon Master 8.6 rope later this year. It's the rope that Adam Ondra used on Silence 5.15d. Sexy rope! 

Brian Lavett · · Wilsonville · Joined May 2016 · Points: 250
Ryan Hamilton wrote:

We're bringing in the new Tendon Master 8.6 rope later this year. It's the rope that Adam Ondra used on Silence 5.15d. Sexy rope! 

Sexy rope? This I have to see. Haha. You been doing ok? 

Ryan Hamilton · · Orem · Joined Aug 2011 · Points: 20
Brian Lavett wrote:

Sexy rope? This I have to see. Haha. You been doing ok? 

Great! 

Brian Lavett · · Wilsonville · Joined May 2016 · Points: 250

Right on. If you still have this rope when I get paid, I may grab it.  

Ryan Hamilton · · Orem · Joined Aug 2011 · Points: 20

This is almost sold. Meeting someone locally that is going to buy it. 

Ryan Hamilton · · Orem · Joined Aug 2011 · Points: 20

Seller didn't show. Still for sale. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Tendon Master 9.7 60 meter - $85"
in the FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY

Log In to Reply