Mountain Project Logo

Quray January 29-February 1st

Original Post
Marshall Baxter · · Washington/Oregon · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0

Hi everyone,

I am heading out to Quray January 24-February 1st. I will be participating in a five day ice course in Quray Jan. 24-28th, and was hoping to stick around and climb (be it the ice park or other routes) Jan. 29-Feb. 1st. 

I have a little experience feel comfortable saying I could lead most WI3 pitches. Still just trying to hone in my abilities, specifically for multipitch alpine routes. 

I have all my ski touring setup (undecided off i will bring that with me, but would definitely do so if I found some compentent partners to get out there with), have completed my AIARE II, have all my own rock and ice gear including eight screws and a double rack, and I'm also a trauma nurse by profession.

Please text or call if you're serious about getting after it. You can write me here too but my response might not be as quick.

Thanks!

Marshall

208-921-5774

Sharon B. · · Bend, OR · Joined Mar 2013 · Points: 25

Hi Marshall,

Funny I used to live in Portland and will also be in Ouray during that time and am looking for partners. I just started ice climbing last season and started leading (WI 2-3) at the end of it. I have tools, ropes, 7 screws, rock gear, WFR, AMGA SPI, and AIARE 1 certifications, and lots of alpine experience on rock and snow. But I don’t ski, sorry! I’d love to get out a day or two, in the park or elsewhere. Let me know if you’re interested, texting will get a faster response. :)

Cheers,

Sharon

(206) 949-3142

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado
Post a Reply to "Quray January 29-February 1st"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started