I'm headed up Mount Baldy to ski a few times down the bowl then eventually camp on the summit. I'm headed to Ecuador for high altitude climbing so in trying to spend a few nights at elevation before I go. Let me know if you're interested.
Definitely noted. I'll bring my rig and make the decision at the trail head. I believe mountain weather forecast said 24"-30" across Monday and Tuesday, but mountain weather forecast lies sometimes. Nonetheless, still should be a good day to climb. Cheers!